Celine Roque writes about creative work, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
Hi, I’m Celine. If you’re looking for someone who can write about entrepreneurship, creativity, and marketing – then you’re looking for me. I spent the last 9 years living, breathing, researching, and writing about these topics. Plus, my approach is all about directing the reader into taking action.
See, the biggest problem with how most blogs and magazines approach these subjects is their lack of research. Their advice is fluffy, theoretical, and often has no basis in reality. I do thorough research on both your readers and the subject, ensuring that my output will be engaging and thought-provoking. More importantly, I can help direct these readers to subscribe to your blog, share it with others, or take any other kind of action.
If this sounds good to you, then click here to get in touch with me. I can help you start your blog on the right path.
Want to make sure that I’ve got the skill, voice, and track record to successfully write for you? Here are some highlights from my previous work:
- From Choke to Flow: Breaking Down Your Creative Blocks
- Mix Up the Workweek by Setting Your Own “20-Percent Time”. This post was also featured on Lifehacker.
- Keep Going: How to Create and Maintain Good Habits
Some of my articles for GigaOm were also syndicated by The New York Times. Those syndicated articles included the following:
- Bilingual Social Networking: How to Interact in More Than One Language
- 6 Ways to Thrive as a Teleworker in an Economic Downturn
- 5 Ways to Get Your Clients to Follow Your Work Process
Freelance Switch is one of the top freelancing blogs on the web. I wrote the following highly tactical articles:
- How to Get More Clients Faster With Templates
- The Lazy Freelancer’s Guide to Market Research
- The 5-step Approach to Gathering and Using Client Testimonials
The Daily Egg is the marketing blog for the online heatmap tool, CrazyEgg. I wrote the following articles for them:
- How to Use “Filter Words” to Attract the Customers You Want (and Repel the Rest)
- How to Tell Stories That Transform Prospects into Customers
- Get the Action You Want on Your Website Using These 4 Visual Cues
Attendly’s blog is a collection of stories and insights for entrepreneurs and creative knowledge workers. Here are some of the highlights of my work there:
- To Build a Business That Everyone Loves, Start With Why
- The Real Story on How Google Analytics Got Started
- Cycling to Work: How Tech Entrepreneurs in 3 Different Countries Get on Their Bike
So if you’re looking for an experienced and reliable writer for your business blog, I can do that for you. You should click here to contact me so we can get started right away.